Thursday 26 September 2013

Pesky real life...

And it's damnable intrusions! Well, all over now and it's time to get back to doing something properly productive.

And with October on the horizon, that something is going to take the form of a personal Halloween build up. I've always enjoyed the horror genre, whether it be in games, movies or the printed page and I'm going to make October 2013 my own little celebration of the creepy and macabre.

Each and every day of October I'll post up something horror themed and RPG related that maybe someone can get a kick out of.

Jason Voorhees as a Pathfinder villain?
The church of the nightmare god Kruger in Heroes Unlimited?
Zombies, aliens, mutants and maybe a killer robot or two?

Sounds good to me, and it'll be good to blow off the cobwebs and get back to being somewhat productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment